The first OLED TV that I reviewed was actually one of the first OLED TVs made available on the consumer marketplace. It was released by Samsung back in 2013, and to give you a sense of just how much has changed between then and now, it had a curved 55-inch screen and could display 3D movies on Blu-ray.
Nowadays, none of the best TVs have curved screens and 3D support is also a long-gone feature. But the best OLED TVs have made steady advances to the point where they are now nearly as bright as the mini-LED TV competition, while still retaining the deep blacks and powerful contrast that made OLED TVs so appealing in the first place.
Samsung soon exited OLED TV production only to come roaring back in 2022 with QD-OLED, a high-performance variant on the display tech that can be found in both the company’s S95C flagship and the S90C, our pick for best TV in the TechRadar Choice Awards 2023. Both of those models can be found among this year’s Black Friday TV deals, along with other top OLED TVs from LG and Sony. If you’re looking to score a great TV during Black Friday deals season, here are a few OLED TV deals I’d recommend.
Not in the US? Scroll down for the best OLED TV deals in your region.
The 55-inch version of the Samsung S90C is selling for $1,299 at Samsung. That’s a $600 savings and a fantastic price for our top TV of 2023. And if you want to nab the company’s flagship QD-OLED at the same $600 discount, the 55-inch S95C is now just $1,899 at Samsung.
LG’s OLED TVs are also seeing big discounts during Black Friday season, with the company’s 55-inch entry-level B3 selling for $996 at Walmart. Stepping up to the mid-range LG C3, you can find that model for $1,596 at B&H photo, which is a great deal for a 2023 OLED TV in a 65-inch screen size.
Sony’s A80L OLED TV deeply impressed us when we reviewed it, and that model is now available in a 65-inch screen size for $1,699 at Best Buy. That’s a $600 savings, and one of the best Sony Black Friday TV deals we’ve spotted so far this year.
More Black Friday deals
- Amazon: 50% off TVs, air fryers, AirPods & clothing
- Apple: AirPods Pro, Apple Watch 8 & iPads from $99
- Adidas: 40% off running shoes, sweatshirts & leggings
- Beauty: 51% off viral makeup, skincare & hair tools
- Best Buy: up to $800 off 4K TVs, laptops & headphones
- Bed Bath & Beyond: 65% off sitewide + free shipping
- Cheap TVs: big-screen 4K TVs from $269.99
- Christmas: 40% off decor, pajamas & trees
- Dell: save on best-selling Inspiron and XPS laptops
- DreamCloud: 40% off all mattresses
- Family pajamas: matching Christmas PJs from $12.99
- Lowe’s: up to $800 off major appliances
- Macy’s: 60% off clothing, jewelry, boots & gift ideas
- Nectar: mattress deals starting at $359
- Nordstrom: 30% off Nike, Levi’s, Skims, Adidas & more
- Samsung: up to $2,000 of TVs, phones and appliances
- Target: 40% off furniture, TVs, clothing & appliances
- Toys: Disney, Barbie, Lego & board games from $14.99
- Walmart: Apple Watch 9, cheap TVs, air fryers & toys
- Wayfair: 70% off furniture, rugs, & Christmas decor
Follow TechRadar on TikTok for news, reviews, unboxings, and hot Black Friday deals!